You can watch this tutorial here:
1. First open Emerald Wallet on your computer and open it.
Download Emerald here: https://emerald.cash/download
2. See the previous Ethereum wallet created with the same raw private key.
Because in the previous tutorial we created an Ethereum wallet using this same raw private key, and both ETH and ETC are compatible, you will see that wallet on the home of Emerald.
To create a new Ethereum Classic wallet open the menu at the top right.
3. Of the menu options, select "Create wallet".
4. Select "Import existing Raw Private Key".
In the next screen you will see 6 options to create wallets, but we will use the one that says "Import existing Raw Private Key".
5. In the next step, Emerald will ask you to label this wallet.
This is because you can have many wallets inside Emerald.
In this example we named it "Raw Private Key ETC" but you can choose the label that is best for you.
Then, press "NEXT".
6. In the next step Emerald will ask you to enter the raw private.
When you copy and paste it, remember to add "0x" at the front because that is an industry standard.
Then, Emerald asks for your password. Enter it and press "SAVE" and "NEXT".
NOTE: DO NOT USE THE RAW PRIVATE KEY IN THIS EXAMPLE. YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN SECRET RAW PRIVATE KEY.
7. Select the Ethereum Classic blockchain.
In the next screen, Emerald will ask you to select the blockchain you wish to enable for this wallet.
Because we are using a raw private key to create an Ethereum Classic account, we will select that network.
8. And voila! Your new Ethereum Classic wallet using your raw private key is created!
In this screen, Emerald will show you the ID for this wallet in particular, but you do not need to write it down. It is just to organize the wallets as you may have many inside Emerald.
Press "OPEN WALLET" to see your new Ethereum Classic wallet.
9. Check out your new Ethereum Classic wallet on Emerald!
You will see the name of the wallet at the top, that the Ethereum Classic blockchain is enabled, and that the account is the same as for the Ethereum wallet we created in the previous tutorial because ETH and ETC are compatible blockchains and we used the same raw private key.
10. Now both ETH and ETC wallets using the same raw private key are on the home.
And, when you go to the home of Emerald you will notice that now you have the Ethereum wallet that we created in the previous tutorial and the new Ethereum Classic wallet both listed on the home.
Thank you for following this tutorial!
To start using Emerald, download it here: https://emerald.cash/download